Friday, January 22, 2016

Accepting it

Hey y'all, my name is Paula Vega and I have never blogged before but here it goes! As the end of my first semester of senior year approaching and graduation slowly coming its now time to start preparing for the next chapter in my life. I couldn't be more excited to say that the next chapter in my life will be spent at the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa. Never would I have thought that I would be knowing what I'm doing with my future at this moment. Its pretty nerve wracking moving out of my parents house and not being able to come down for a dinner. Being 14 hours away and out of state scares me half to death but also makes me one of the happiest people in the world. Being able to go out of state with the support of my parents means the world to me and so much more. So with that being said this blog will be about the journey of me preparing myself to move onto the next chapter in my life. From dorm shopping list to making a survival guide on how to survive without my dogs for months at a time. I hope you enjoy and learn a little something as will I.

3 comments:

  1. very happy for you for getting into your dream school! I'm sure everything will be okay, college will be difficult to adjust to, especially being so far away from home, but I know you'll be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy! Lucky you! I wish you the best of luck, specially adjusting to the new system. You will do great! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is relatable and awesome. Congrats on your acceptance to UA. Yes the distance will be a little hard but you'll settle in and be just fine.

    ReplyDelete