Friday, January 29, 2016

Second Semester

As finally becoming a second semester senior the world seems to be changing a whole lot. Now there is a date for graduation June 2 my heart couldn't race any faster towards that finish line. After 13 years of education it's coming to an end. Its strange to think that the people I've been seeing in the hallways for all of my 13 years I might never see them again. The teachers I saw going to every period never seeing their smiles again. It is all one big scary rollercoaster but I couldn't be more excited to hop off and get on a new one. To start all over again with people I have never seen or heard of before. New stories to hear to tell. The excitement building every day but my heart still in the halls of Howard Drive Elementary, Perrine Elementary, Southwood Middle School, and lastly Palmetto Senior High school.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm loving your blog so far, it seems very relatable and you seem to speak from the heart. I too am considering attending Alabama it seems like a great institution. Looking forward to your future posts! ROLL TIDE.

    ReplyDelete