Friday, February 5, 2016

Flying By

Can someone let me know where all of our time has gone? Four months left until graduation and time is flying by. I can't seem to grasp it for a second and hold on. Paying for grad-bash, senior picnic, cap and gown, prom, and all the other senior events. Already seeing someone being asked to prom and I'm here trying to find a prom dress. Asking my parents for money every day for something new wether its for high school or for UA. Trying to hang out with all my friends every weekend but trying to send as much time possible with my parents. Knowing this is the last year I'll be waking up every day to them and seeing my dogs everyday. Spreading myself thin to not have any regrets of not spending enough time with the people I care most about. I know I say I hate palmetto every time I step into those hallways and find something broken or missing but truth is I love palmetto with its broken bathrooms and not having power for a whole day and being stuck there. Its where I have spent the past four years of my life meeting new people and spending more time with people I have known since pre-K.

5 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate. It's crazy that this is our last year of high school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is passing by so quickly! But I can't wait to finally graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time is passing by so quickly! But I can't wait to finally graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. time certainly is passing by rather quickly. class of 2016!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was always told that high school would go by fast. I never realized how fast until now.

    ReplyDelete