Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Dance

As I have said over and over again time is ticking it's little heart away. And one of the most important things in my life is ticking away. Dance, I have been dancing since I was three years old. It's the only sport I have ever played. But its all coming to an end after my last dance show at palmetto. I hate to just stop dancing but it will be hard to balance my schedule with dance and college classes, especially since I would need to find a new studio in Tuscaloosa. Besides all those 15 years of dancing is catching up to me. I feel like an old lady and I'm on 17. Dancing is all I have ever known. From I could remember my excuse to not be able to hang out was "sorry I have dance" or "sorry I'm at dance", that excuse will no longer be valid. Its another bittersweet situation but I'm not going to completely give it up, that would be mentally impossible. With that being said I need and am going to make the most of the rest of senior year. Also, this last few moments on palmettos stage.

1 comment: