Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Scholarships

I swear I have written so many scholarship essays that I don't understand how I still have fingers to type. What sucks even more than writing all these essays is that I probably won't receive half of them.  But yet I need to keep applying to scholarships and writing my name and address about 1,000 times everyday, because that out of state tuition are loans waiting to happen. Even better waiting to be in debt. Each scholarship requires an essay with a word count of at least 500 words and than more short essays describing myself. How do I explain that I just need money and to please give it to me so im not in debt the rest of my life? At this point I don't even know what else to write about myself.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry! Writing all of these essays will pay off.

    ReplyDelete